Are you ready to be part of a mission that is impacting more than the bottom line? Are you a Salesforce System Administrator who loves solving problems and managing implementation of scalable solutions? Are you capable of balancing multiple projects? If so, keep on reading!
What We Do
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
Who We Are As A Company
We have over 400 employees between Redmond, Colorado Springs, and Auckland, NZ (where we were founded). As we scale, it’s important that we hire to our growth culture values of People Come First, Innovation, Excellence, Simplicity and Generosity. These growth values reflect who we are as a company and how we serve our customers, employees and stakeholders.
What You Will Do
The primary expectation of someone in this role is to apply technical expertise to solve against business requirements and ambiguous problems. You will be responsible for day-to-day enhancement of Pushpay’s Salesforce environment and related tooling. You will join a team of 20+ experts - administrators and developers, as well as project managers and senior leaders that come from hands-on technical background.
Key areas of responsibility
- As a Salesforce administrator on our Technical Operations team, you will play a critical role in configuring Salesforce.com to business requirements, providing best practice recommendations and Implementing functionality for a range of internal project stakeholders. You will work closely with internal stakeholders, business analysts and users within a fast growing sales environment to ensure core systems are built for scale and delivery of key insights.
- Reviewing requirements against current architecture and configuring Salesforce to meet business requirements
- Scaling internal systems to support a large sales team and recent acquisition
- Application of critical thinking to understand the downstream impacts of a technical solution
- Day-to-day management of Salesforce and integrated systems
- Ensure reporting is created and structured to measure the business outcomes of delivered technical solutions
- Testing technical solutions built by others
- Adhering to established team deployment and SDLC standards
To be successful in this role:
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com Administration
- Salesforce.com Administrator and Advanced Administrator Certifications
- Clear verbal and written communication, especially about technical problems
- Experience manipulating and moving data, such as with Data Loader or DemandTools
- Experience with 5-7 Salesforce integrated tools such as: DocuSign, DrawLoop, Marketo, Zuora.
- Experience with any of the following tools is a nice-to-have: CPQ, Intaact, Confluence, JIRA, Visual Studio
- Additional certifications as a nice-to-have: Platform App Builder