Technical Support & Data Migration Specialist
Church Community Builder’s mission is to help churches grow disciples.
We recently announced the exciting news of Church Community Builder and Pushpay merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
With over 16 years in the industry, Church Community Builder is a trusted partner to over 4,000 churches and growing. Now joining as one company, we support over 8,000 churches in the US and Canada.
This position provides support for complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services.
In this role, you will perform migrations from development to production, upgrades, and installations.
You may evaluate or review queries to extract data, create standard databases, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supported.
- Responsible for all service requests via email, phone, live chat, video conference, and internally
- Modify customer data, including customized services; resolving preexisting data issues
- Identify and fix data corruption issues, advanced formatting of customer data
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work on multiple aspects of data migration implementation projects simultaneously
- Interface with internal staff to implement data migration tasks
- Maintain expertise in tools for data migration and develop solutions for any inefficiencies in those tools, or the data migration process
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation, and exception reporting
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements as needed
- Help to create team tools when necessary for efficiency increases over manual work
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience in database-related field required
- 2+ years of experience working on data migration projects, data manipulation, or database support
- 3+ years of customer service experience in data services, preferably within a fast-growing SaaS and/or subscription-based software model
- Expertise in MySQL/MariaDB; Command Line (macOS)
- Prior experience with CRM systems
- Previous ChMS experience , preferably Church Community Builder software a plus, but not required
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills