Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation.
We’re looking for the next dynamite addition to our growing marketing team—someone who wants to be part of the action and involved across the entire team. We call this role a marketing generalist, but they will need to specialize in getting things done to be successful in this role!
The Marketing Generalist reports to the Director of Marketing Communications and is a key contributor in the department. The Marketing Generalist is responsible for ensuring alignment, consistency, and efficiency across our fast-paced team. This includes project management, program management, recapping meetings with notes and action items, and leading administrative support for marketing leaders within the department.
- Monitor our project management tool and assist project owners with updating timelines and deliverables to ensure organizational alignment on key priorities
- Collaborate with team members to optimize content marketing, marketing automation, and lead-nurturing processes
- Take part in brainstorming sessions and project kickoffs to ensure gaps and obstacles are identified and noted
- Assist in execution of marketing plans to reach target audience through identified channels
- Create, maintain, and distribute monthly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs
- Assist manager and team in development and execution of marketing campaigns, including content development, new product launches, social media, customer marketing, and sales enablement
- Update marketing department operating budget, expense reports, and financial records for company credit cards.
- Willingness to step in on multiple projects anywhere from QAing programs to updating project timelines to writing email copy in order to help the marketing department deliver projects on time, on budget, and with reasonable workloads.
- Support senior leaders and the marketing team as needed with projects and duties as needed
- 1-2 years of experience marketing, selling or managing products to churches and faith-based organizations and/or church leaders
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from C-level to entry level, internal and external
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and objectives