Front Desk Coordinator
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation. If you’re interested in learning more about career opportunities, visit pushpay.com.
About the Team:
The Site Operations team at Pushpay is geared towards providing a world class experiences to our employees and visitors in terms of facility maintenance and overall service.
About the Position:
The internal teams at Pushpay have a high dependence on their information systems. Our continued growth and effectiveness as a team pivots around our reliance on our internal toolset.
The Pushpay Front Desk Coordinator is a focused, approachable, talented individual who takes pride in not only his or her day-to-day work but also ensures that every issue is quickly and efficiently dealt with in a respectful and pleasant manner.
This role reports to the Director, IT & Site Operations.
- High level of customer service
- Creative problem solving and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects
- Time management and organizational skills
- A Can-Do attitude and a professional, friendly demeanor
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and go with the flow
- Some technical aptitude is a bonus
- Comfortable reporting to multiple directors including CEO
- Greeting guests as they arrive and answering and routing general office phone calls
- Work with property management through a ticket engine to ensure all building related hardware is working correctly and any issues are communicated
- Manage all snack and supply ordering and stocking in multiple kitchens and supply rooms
- General upkeep of office coffee and beverage machines and printers
- UPS/FedEx shipping coordinating across several departments
- Parking lot management and parking pass distribution
- Office policy writing and upkeep
- Distributing mail daily to Finance, HR, and communicate package arrivals for staff
- Go-to person for all office questions and internal event coordinating
- Maintaining proper security protocols as established by the security team and reporting any violations
- Assist with IT tickets centered around ordering supplies and issues around office keycards
- Work alongside Director of IT/Site Ops on projects and administrative tasks
- Support IT with Audio and Video setup and coordination for both onsite and offsite meetings and events
- Communicating any issues to IT around technology and meeting rooms
- Experience working with macOS is a plus
- Experience leveraging the G-Suite of tools such as docs, sheets, etc.
- 2+ years of experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize items as they are requested
- Proactive and resourceful