We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who can take features from an idea to a real working product. Having experience in business analysis, project management, and product ownership will be advantageous as you work to deliver product that contributes to achieving our overall goals. You validate ideas with research, map out the problem space, then work across teams to make it a reality in weeks not years. With clear business measures, backed by data, you will see your hard work make a difference in the everyday lives of people.
In this role you can expect to:
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, their challenges, and how our product delivers value and delight
- Be responsible for driving the program of work, make decisions that take advantage of a continuous delivery flow and drive a rapid feedback loop
- Work closely with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to research and map opportunities against the product vision
- Partner up with designers and engineers to experiment with options, understand user behavior, and make balanced decisions on design and depth of execution
- Ensure everyone impacted understands what is happening, when, and why as things change
- Work with product marketing in Redmond on launch plans to ensure a smooth adoption
- Measure and monitor the roll out against feature design assumptions, and incorporate feedback back into the product cycle
You will be:
- An experienced analyst with a record of making positive impact through technology, specifically in mobile, web, and/or cloud products
- Passionate about shipping experiences that are awesome while minimizing learning curves
- A student for life, studying both successful and failed products from around the world
- Comfortable and capable in turning data into insights with a knowledge of analytic and numeric methods.
- Able to be productive with modern documentation, prototyping, and data analytics tools
- Capable of working closely with engineering and customer teams as part of a product development process
We are fast growing, passionate bunch of high-performers who are committed to building modern, world class payments and engagement experiences through web and mobile. We do so with a view towards building teams that have autonomy, mastery, and purpose at their heart.
We help you get there through:
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented colleagues
- Competitive market rates
- Pre-authorized budget for gear