Operations Training and Support Analyst
Are you ready to be part of a mission that is impacting more than the bottom line? Are you passionate about training and supporting users of technical systems? If so, keep on reading!
What We Do:
We build easy-to-use giving and engagement mobile apps that help church, education and nonprofit leaders increase giving, drive participation and build community. We currently process $5B of giving each year through our technology platform.
Who We Are As A Company:
We have over 350 employees between Redmond and Auckland, NZ (where we were founded). As we scale, it’s important we hire to our growth culture values of People Come First, Innovation, Excellence, Simplicity and Generosity. These growth values reflect who we are as a Company and how we serve our Customers, Employees and Stakeholders.
What You Will Do:.
As a Training and Support Analyst on our Technical Operation team, you will be responsible for developing training materials to help employees to leverage systems like Salesforce.com, DocuSign, Confluence, JIRA, and Zuora.
Key Areas Of Responsibility:
- The Training Manager understands the systems and business processes (in their current state), and supports users of Operations' supported systems to provide guidance / training or escalation for any issues
- Essentially, the Training Manager function is to maintain a high level of user training on current business processes and systems such that users of systems are not blocked in the achievement of their jobs by any issues with tooling. This would include the following types of activities:
- Work with Project Managers and System Administrators to review changes to current processes and establish documentation to support training
- Provide training as required in a variety of formats, to include: written documentation, group training / walk throughs, online training, in person 1:1 training
- Monitor established communications channels for user requests for assistance
- Escalate requests to appropriate system administrators when necessary
- Close the loop for each request, having either resolved or escalated the issue
The specific support responsibilities on a department-by-department basis will vary, but will generally include:
- Creation and maintenance of training materials
- Troubleshooting and user support
- Assistance in the creation of training programs/materials
- The Training Manager will not be a SME of any specified system; rather, they will be expected to work across all Operational systems. They will be supported by system SMEs where possible and be expected to continuously upskill themselves on the systems & business processes that they are supporting.
What You’ll Bring
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com configuration
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Thorough understanding of internal customer business processes and ability to patiently guide users according to available documentation
- Empathy for tooling users
- Clear communication for troubleshooting and recommendations
- Process driven analysis skills
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities across multiple departments simultaneously
- 1-2 years training experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience using or training on Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate effectively to various audiences
- Professionalism, takes a high degree of ownership over their work
- Exceptional time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision
- Persistence and determination to deliver results
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedicated to the improvement of your skills and work
- Must be a team player - this role won’t work well if you don’t work well with others
- Develop, organize, and conduct training programs relevant to all CS roles
- Onboard new employees and perform/coordinate ongoing training as new products or business goals are deployed
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities & assessments
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills; develop programs that groom lower-level employees for position advancement
- Evaluate training effectiveness; create monitored simulations and problem-solving scenarios to assess employees’ skill set and growth
- Partnering with leadership, coordinate and develop protocols and playbooks for various CS roles