To bring people together by strengthening Community, Connection and Belonging.
What we do to achieve our Mission:
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection and belonging. We build world-class Giving and Engagement solutions - specifically targeted on the Not-For-Profit sector (including faith, education and nonprofits in general.)
What is it like to work at Pushpay?
We’re fueled by our People. Our People are driven by our Mission. We serve others’ better - tomorrow by giving respectful, yet, candid feedback, encouraging learning, and doing what’s best for our customers. And clapping. We clap a lot!
We’re living a great story. Your career journey here will be challenging. But if you’re truly comfortable with being uncomfortable, it will be the most fulfilling, purpose-filled years of Your Career!
What you will do:
As our IT Leader, you will serve both as a “hands” on technical leader and a people manager to a small IT Team that supports 350 end users in the US and New Zealand and 180 cloud based systems. You will serve in a key leadership position as our IT Systems and Team scales to the next level.
On a day to day basis, you will work closely with the business to ensure that internal end users are resourced for success and there are industry standard best-practice controls in place to ensure the integrity of internal and external data. Where applicable, the business will rely on you to establish auditable controls around systems, processes and data. You and your team will ensure internal systems (phone, internet, firewalls, etc) are actively maintained, secured and fit for scale. This will include the management of our internal support desk function to troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise.
Strategically, you will be a Business Systems/Process Leader. You will take ownership of the IT Function and drive it to scale. You will develop short term and long term technology roadmaps that will grow the IT function as we acquire new customers and employees. This will include creating current state analysis of our systems/processes, evaluation/recommendations of new technology and resourcing the team to meet internal support goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Platform Management, Hardware Management and Security Management
- Notify the CEO of any system outage immediately. Run communication with the wider company on any issue that affects users being able to use their toolsets. Ensure Business Uptime.
- Ensure all Platforms are running the latest versions and/or are patched with the latest vendor updates.
- Manage all change and process control registers and ensure they stay up to date at all times.
- Define, manage and ensure that all internal service levels are met
- Work with I.T. Vendors in both America and New Zealand to ensure delivery targets are met and the ROI continues to add value
- Manage all IT Budgets and maximize return on all expenditure.
- Provide clear vision to stakeholders on project scope, progress and delivery time frame
- Represent Pushpay’s core values in the way that you approach every problem, in the way you communicate to staff and in the level of execution that you bring to every problem.
- Manage the internal I.T. team to maximize their effectiveness to the organization
- Work with the VP of Operations to develop the I.T. team while meeting the daily deliverables of the business
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 4-7+ years in IT, IT Service Delivery, or IT Infrastructure Operations
- 2+ years leadership experience
- Experience supporting 500 + end users.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Cloud Based Architecture, Cloud Based Tools (Confluence, Jira, Google, Okta, BetterCloud, etc)
- Strong Project Management Methodology
- Experience managing technology suppliers including contractual performance and negotiations.
- Experience defining and executing multi-year platform strategies.
- Experience in IT architecture.
- Strong business acumen along with advanced knowledge and understanding of all aspects of IT Operations.