OPERATIONS SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation. If you’re interested in learning more about career opportunities, visit pushpay.com.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Operations is comprised of teams that support all other departments within Pushpay, including the IT team, internal tooling team, business intelligence team, quality assurance, sales operations, and training & support. Members of this department tend to come from a technical background, and have experience implementing and supporting world-class solutions for other companies. We are dedicated to excellence and support the business and each other by leveraging the best innovations available currently.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Support Administrator understands systems and business processes and supports users of Operations supported systems to provide guidance/training or escalation for any issues that arise. Essentially, the Support Administrator's function is to maintain "business velocity" such that users of the systems are not blocked in the achievement of their job functions by any issues with tooling.
This would include the following types of activities:
Monitor established communications channels for user requests for assistance
Escalate requests to appropriate system administrators when necessary
‘Close the loop’ for each request, having either resolved or escalated the issue successfully
Train new employees every week on Salesforce and other Operation’s managed tooling and processes
The Support Administrator will not be a subject matter expert of any specified system; rather, they will be expected to work across all Operational systems. They will be supported by system SMEs where possible and be expected to continuously upskill themselves on the systems & business processes that they are supporting.
- The specific support responsibilities will generally include:
- Troubleshooting and user support
- Report creation
- Data validation & management
- Workflow configuration & testing
- Assistance in the creation of training programs/materials
- Training new employees on technical tools and processes
The Support Administrator will provide support on the following tools:
- Five9 phone system
- Funnel (home-grown workflow application)
- Atlasssian's Confluence
- 1 year of relevant business experience
- Significant Salesforce.com Trailhead progress toward certification
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com configuration, Click-to-dial tools (e.g. Five9 and Fuze), DocuSign, Atlassian's Confluence
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Thorough understanding of internal customer business processes and ability to patiently guide users according to available documentation
- Empathy for tooling users
- Clear communication for troubleshooting and recommendations
- Process driven analysis skills
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities across multiple departments simultaneously
Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.