Pushpay is an award-winning, hyper-growth NZ listed Technology Company founded in New Zealand. Our products enable people to participate in giving generously to the community, increasing goodwill and helping people in need.
We are a passionate bunch of high-performers who are committed to building a modern, world class payment and engagement experience through web and mobile. We do so with a view towards building teams that have autonomy, mastery, and purpose at their heart.
About the Role:
This role will partner with the business leaders and the US based HR team to lead NZ focused HR initiatives and develop the HR function in one of the fastest growing, most dynamic companies in New Zealand!
“People come first” at Pushpay. To continue our growth we need to get fantastic people on board and help them be the best they can be. The HR leader will support the growth of the New Zealand operations of Pushpay through providing sound advice, consultation and developing appropriate policies and procedures.
Pushpay has nearly 400 employees across the world, and the role will report to the Chief People Officer, located in the United States, and serve on the team as a strategic leader in driving the overall People initiatives and function for the company.
We see this role being responsible for:
- Partnering with our senior leaders to deliver successful people and business outcomes
- Building trust and credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Building employee engagement, employee experience and implementing new initiatives
- Being our subject matter expert in NZ employment law and manage projects and reporting accordingly
- Developing process, policy and procedures for health, safety and well-being, performance and remuneration
- Developing recruitment and selection process and assisting Managers with decision-making
- Assisting in development and implementation of learning and development activities
- Ad hoc activities and projects – including HR metric reporting, assisting with employment relations issues, advising employees and other tasks where required
If you are someone with a strong sense of ownership towards the job and a love for working with people, hungry for continuous improvement, and confident driving change and influencing outcomes, this is the role that will bring it together for you!
We are looking for proven experience in partnering with the business and working as a trusted advisor at a senior level. You will need to have the ability to influence and inspire your managers to achieve success through their people.
Exceptional relationship management skills, with the ability to influence across all levels, alongside change management and leadership capability will be key to excellence in this role. You will need to have a proactive attitude, strong communication skills, resilience and an innate ability to join the dots. Your curiosity, willingness and ability to learn and as a result, produce quality output will help you shine.
If you have previous experience as a Senior HR Advisor or Senior HR Business Partner, love variety and thrive in a fast-paced environment where your input is valued and appreciated, this is the role for you!