STRATEGIC ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - PARTNERSHIPS
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening communities, connections and belonging. Pushpay delivers world-class mobile giving and engagement solutions designed specifically to spur generosity in the faith, education and not-for-profit sectors. We are market leaders in simplicity and speed in mobile, web, kiosk, and text giving currently serving customers across the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
Built as the first genuine 10-second mobile giving solution, with an amazing web option to match, customers can engage many first time donors, including millennials, increase overall giving, increase the regularity of giving, and reduce administration costs significantly.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive who is intelligent, experienced, and well-disciplined to lead our partner strategy with denominations, dioceses, regional networks, and other groups of affiliated churches. This person will play a critical role in our efforts to drive sales momentum in untapped areas of our target market, (including Catholics and other “mainline” denominations), while also contributing to the overall growth of Pushpay’s partner strategy.
In this role, you will identify, establish, and nurture new relationships with diocesan and denominational leaders, and will also collaborate with existing partner networks and internal stakeholders to drive outcomes for Pushpay and for our partners.
Success in this role is predicated on your ability to balance short-term tactical execution with long-term sales and partner strategies. Strong presentation skills, a creative mind and great interpersonal skills are a must. This role reports to the Director of Business Development.
- Prospect and close new relationships with Faith Network leaders.
- Create project proposals that take into account the unique culture, needs, structure, and goals of each Network, while also providing the right incentives to drive ongoing Partner participation and support.
- Generate a list of prospective Partners through research, cold-calling, internet and professional network
- Educate prospective Partners about Pushpay’s products and services through presentations and product demonstrations
- Establish a monthly/quarterly cadence with each Partner to ensure consistent performance and growth within each relationship.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute a cohesive go-to-market strategy for each new Partner that will drive brand awareness and adoption within their network. Strategy to include events, co-branded collateral, sales promotions, marketing assets, and more.
- Maintain strong alignment with the Sales team to ensure our Partnerships are properly understood and leveraged to help drive customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team (especially Implementation), to ensure a consistent implementation and post-sale experience, and facilitate rapid identification and resolution of issues.
- Manage the Success Targets (Plan versus Actual), and work with Finance and Sales Operations to ensure accurate reporting and transparency with respect to KPIs.
- Communicate as needed with the Product Team to pass along feature requests and product requirements that will fuel our efforts in strategic segments of our market.
Key Metrics (KPIs)
- # of new partners onboarded (indicated by a signed partner agreement)
- # of new sales opportunities generated via partner channels
- # of closed bookings generated via partner channels
- New revenue generated via partner channels
- College degree, including some coursework in business, math or statistics.
- 3-4+ years of sales, strategic partnership, or account management experience.
- Strong understanding of partnership models, including referral & affiliate relationships, commission structures, and influencer marketing.
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the faith vertical, is a plus
- Deep understanding and knowledge of vertical culture, leaders, organizations and structures
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills with innate drive to help Partners unlock the value of a
tighter partnership with Pushpay.
- Desire to work in a rapidly-changing startup environment. Comfortable in ambiguous situations with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent Partner relationships working across a matrix
- Willingness to travel up to two weeks per month to facilitate Partner dialogue, planning, quarterly business reviews, and outbound events / activities.
- The ability to analyze and present information clearly; experience formulating
- Demonstrable ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Must be a TEAM player.