Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation. If you’re interested in learning more about career opportunities, visit pushpay.com.
ABOUT THE PEOPLE TEAM:
We are the-people-people. Our mission is to build winning teams across Pushpay. We do this by being a champion for our staff, coaches for our managers, and partners for leadership. We focus on providing four main services to Pushpay: being Ready for all HR matters, Retaining staff key to our success, Recruiting the best talent for Pushpay, and Recommending the best options so our leaders can make informed decisions. Our focus this year is on becoming trusted partners, and we’re achieving this by inquiring then advocating--seeking first to listen and ask questions, then to coach them on how to proceed.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Pushpay HR team is seeking temporary support to perform the Benefits Specialist position in support of the HR function. This position will partner with the HR and Finance teams as well as staff with all of their benefits related needs. This includes benefits administration, benefits invoice reconciliation and responding to staff inquiries, escalating any issues as appropriate.
- Regular reconciliation of benefit invoices to ensure benefit changes are processed correctly and billing is accurate
Support of staff with enrolling in benefits, benefit challenges or issues, and ensuring that enrollments are processed correctly
- Administer benefit changes, reconciling to ensure accurate invoices from carriers
- Implement self service for qualified life events in ADP which connects with benefits carriers to streamline benefits change process
- 1-3 years of benefits coordination or management experience
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience analyzing systems and processes and identifying efficiencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding compensation, benefits and employee issues
- Experience working in ADP and Greenhouse Onboarding
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.