Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation. If you’re interested in learning more about career opportunities, visit pushpay.com.
We have an opportunity for a contract Senior Recruiter to join our onsite New Zealand team based in Auckland. If you know you can achieve a lot more than what you have so far, but are facing challenges where you are now, come experience us. With one of the best Engineering and Product teams in New Zealand, we have strong brand recognition, a recruitment process that works, and a team that wants you to be successful.
If you love working with people at all levels, enjoy working in a collaborative work environment, and can build relationships across a diverse group of stakeholders, you are the type of person we are looking for.
Operating in the fast paced technology market your initiative and flexibility is crucial. Your willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive deep into our recruiting/business challenges, along with your strong customer focus will be key to your success.
Our expectation is for you to take ownership of end to end delivery of exceptional service to all hiring managers in New Zealand with occasional support for the U.S. engineering team.
If you are a looking for a new home to make an impact with your recruiting expertise in a transformational way, you see the importance of accountability and want to leave a legacy of incredible talent you have hired for the company, then Pushpay could be for you.
We are seeking someone:
- Is committed to delivering excellent candidate and hiring manager experiences
- Is a relationship builder and team player
- Remains cool, calm and focused under pressure
- Pays attention to detail and never compromises on quality & compliance
- Has experience operating in a fast-paced, high volume position
- Is able to think outside of the box and is solutions orientated
- Has a collaborative way of working
- Is operationally excellent and maintains high data integrity
Awards Pushpay has won:
- Deloitte Fast 50 - Fastest Growing Technology Business 2018 AND New Zealand’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
- Westpac Auckland Business Awards - Supreme Business Excellence Award 2018 AND Excellence in International Trade 2018
- TIN 10 to watch
If you’re ready to take on an exciting new challenge, apply online now!