Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation.
Who You Are:
You are resourceful, smart, risk averse, fun-loving and have a sense of adventure or a great sense of humor. You are also collaborative, compassionate, mission driven, curious, respectful and have a high level of integrity. You love a cohesive team environment and look for ways to contribute to it and the overall success of the company. You love the hunt of finding top talent in a competitive and tight market. You love the feeling of helping a hiring manager fill their reqs with the highest level of competency. You are competitive but not sharky in the least - you compete against yourself. You are self-motivated and results oriented. You do not take things for granted and have an incredible work ethic. You build trust and rapport with the businesses which you support. You are a great listener, humble and coachable. You care about diversity within the workplace. You are not averse to our customers being within the faith sector.
Who We Are:
We are a fun loving team who truly enjoy working with one another. All of us who work on this team came to Pushpay because we truly believe in the mission of this company. We wanted our work to aggregate to something more impactful than the bottom line. Yes, we are a “for profit” company but we are so much more than that! We care about the world we live in and so our recruiters look for very special kind of people who truly care about positively impacting the lives of other humans.
Our company allows our customers to make a difference in the lives of orphans, the homeless, the sick, those without water and food, those sold into the sex trade industry, the uneducated, those who have suffered loss from natural disasters. You name it, we are likely the platform through which our customers are able to collect funds for those in need.
- Establish recruiting requirements through meeting with hiring managers and conducting comprehensive intake meetings
- Create opportunities for strategic partnerships and collaborations with colleges, employment agencies, military organizations & diverse entities
- Ability to be a trusted advisor to the hiring manager in order to create a productive slate of candidates for consideration and advise the hiring manager on market intelligence
- Recruit passive job seekers by making connections with qualified individuals who are not actively applying for new employment
- Clearly communicate with hiring managers and candidates to provide high level of transparency
- Operational excellence is of the utmost priority
- Ability to provide reporting to hiring managers on requirements
- Ability to close candidates and maintain a high level of engagement with the candidate experience
- Ability to produce 3+ hires per month
- 5+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting (sourcing, screening, interviewing and negotiating offers)
- 5+ years of volume hiring for a variety of positions (i.e. - Engineering, IT, Ops, Sales)
- Ability to write Boolean searches
- 5+ years of social media experience in recruiting
- 3+ years of SaaS recruiting experience
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- 2+ years of G-Suite tools and LinkedIn
- 5+ years of experience with ATS candidate & req management (exp with Greenhouse a plus)
- 2+ years of agency experience a plus