We are currently on the lookout for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join the Pushpay team as we continue to grow to meet market demands. The Pushpay engineering team is spread between Auckland, New Zealand and Redmond, Washington. Developers, Quality Assistance and Analysts work closely together where we continuously deliver value with software deployments several times a day.
We are fast growing, passionate bunch of high-performers who are committed to building a modern, world class payments experience through web and mobile. We do so with a view towards building teams that have autonomy, mastery, and purpose at their heart.
Pushpay is a hyper-growth SaaS startup founded in New Zealand. Our products enable people to participate in giving generously to the community, increasing goodwill and helping people in need. If you are keen to use your skills in teams that contribute to the upliftment of communities, come talk to us!
- Personal commitment to continuously learn and improve.
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience.
- Emphasis on creating secure web platforms that perform at scale.
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process.
- Be a happy, positive-minded and kind person.
- You must be legally authorised to work in New Zealand or can make yourself available for face to face interactions
Must have: A practical commercial knowledge of, and high proficiency with:
- React and Front end development skills
- DynamoDB or an alternative NoSQL technology
- Node.js experience a plus
Ideally, you will have a good understanding of:
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure platforms is desirable
- Git, Mercurial or some DCVS
- Automated testing, stubbing, mocking (TDD should be your modus operandi)
- Continuous Integration/Deployment
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Bringing together exceptionally talented colleagues
- Competitive market rates
- Pre-authorised budget for gear