We are currently on the lookout for a talented Senior QA to join the Pushpay team as we continue to grow to meet market demands.
At Pushpay, we believe community leaders want thriving organisations, but are frustrated by a lack of participation from their communities. We build world-class payment and engagement solutions to enable them to grow their communities.
Who you are
You realise the thing you like most about your job is collaborating with other humans to solve problems. You enjoy getting your hands dirty diving into logs and perusing PR’s, and complacency is your enemy. You love working with tech because there’s always something new, but the most important things don’t change.
What you’re looking for
- A role where you will challenge yourself and grow everyday
- A fast-moving company that values your work/life balance
- Generous team mates who ask for and offer help
- Opportunity and encouragement to constantly improve
- Be where your curiosity and craft are appreciated
- Know that your work makes a difference in people’s lives
- To teach you about - and behave in accordance with - our core values: people come first; excellence; generosity; innovation; simplicity
- To give you all-the-things! You need to take your career in the direction you want
- To set you up to contribute to Pushpay’s mission in the best way you can
- You will be engaging closely with Developers, Product Analysts, Designers, and other QA team members to deliver a world-class product.
- Exploring and evaluating features right through the development process, from inception to delivery (and beyond)
- Participating in daily deployments by testing and verifying changes
- Helping us move faster by refining and improving our QA processes
- Relevant QA experience as part of a Product team
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience using test tools (Atlassian suite, Charles, Postman), and an eagerness to learn new tools (Sumo Logic, Librato, Slack, webdriver.io)
- $3,000 annual training/conference allowance
- Mobile device (BYO plan)
- Standing (and sitting!) desk
- High spec laptop + dual screen setup
- Fruit, healthy drinks & snack