Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
We recently announced the exciting news of Pushpay and Church Community Builder merging together to deliver a best-in-class fully integrated church management system (ChMS), custom community app, and giving solutions for organizations in the faith sector. The combination of our two companies gives us complimentary world class solutions for our customers and aligns strongly with Pushpay’s core strategy of providing innovative, market-leading solutions for customers.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The primary goal of the Mid Market Account Executive is to generate leads, develop an account portfolio, and close deals in order to meet quarterly sales booking and revenue quotas in the assigned geographic territory.
This position will require the aptitude to become a master of Pushpay product capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages and convey those to Pushpay customers. This person will work best in a dynamic, technology-driven environment utilizing phone and web tools to effectively manage a high velocity of activity.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiate to close
- Generate list of prospective churches through research, cold-calling, internet and professional network
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and booking goals and overall objectives
- Educate prospects and clients about Pushpay’s products and services through presentations and product demonstrations
- Clearly articulate Pushpay’s value proposition and return on investment
- Build strong interpersonal relationships with church leaders in the assigned geographic territory
- Collaborate and work with internal Pushpay teams: SDR’s, AE’s, Sales Managers, Marketing team, other partner affiliates to execute company initiatives
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through Salesforce
- Ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in Salesforce
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing
- Share industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with other members of the sales team
- Be a continuous learner of the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position Pushpay to win
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Team and Implementation Team to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Provide ongoing feedback that would aid in identifying new market opportunities
- Ability to work within budget for travel and entertainment (dinners, activities, etc
- Must have 3 years+ successful inside sales experience
- Experience in selling in the technology field, preferably SaaS Solutions
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the faith sector is a plus
- Deep understanding of the sector culture, leaders, organizations and structures
- Strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills with ability to influence decisions
- Exhibit analytical and problem solving skills and excellent verbal/written skills
- Ability to manage a complex sales process and develop strategic plans
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of organizations with evidence of success
- Knowledge of the growing church market
- Understanding of managing prospects through a CRM application
- Strong computer skills required for job functions: Mac OSX, Google Platforms Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self motivated, creative, flexible
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Must be able to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must be a self-starter, and have excellent communication and listening skills
- Must be willing work with a high degree of independence in an organization that commands teamwork
- Reports to the Mid Market Sales Manager located in Redmond, WA
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Self motivated and own the results of your territory
- Must be able to interact with personnel (internal and external) in a manner that helps create a dynamic team-based, customer focused culture.
Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.