Pushpay is the premiere provider of giving and engagement solutions to the church community. We are market leaders in the industry currently serving church partners across the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Our organization exists to help our customers engage their networks and strengthen connection, belonging and community.
The Service Delivery team is in charge of designing, implementing and supporting the Pushpay app product. The app helps to create a central hub of content, media and resources, all while uniquely branding it to each customer’s organization. Within that we aspire to further ignite engagement and generosity. After 2 years of existence we have become the most popular church app provider in the industry with over 5,000 apps live on the iTunes and Google Play stores.
About the Position:
As an App Design Specialist you will work to make a memorable first impression with unique app designs for each customer. You will also strive to deliver best practices in mobile design to ensure maximum engagement with end-users. You will provide escalated technical assistance and support to our internal teams and customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Make memorable first impressions by designing amazing apps, that capture our customer’s culture and community within the app CMS (Mobile App Studio).
- Provide high quality support to our internal team and customers, drive best practices for mobile engagement with the Mobile App Studio, our proprietary app-building platform.
- Effectively manage time to provide deliverables within our service level agreements and internal KPI’s.
- Identify customer needs and problems and provide creative technical solutions.
- Gain deep technical understanding of Pushpay app platform, set appropriate expectations, overcome objections, and provide desirable solutions
- Build unique and awesome apps using the Pushpay CMS platform
- Equip and train customers with best practices within the CMS platform, provide best practices for engagement, mobile design, and mobile adoption strategies.
- Contribute to creative initiatives and projects to be determined by overall company/team goals. (i.e. designing app templates)
- Be a key player in platform improvement
- Other duties may be required
What You Have:
- Completed Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with CRM software and (e.g. Salesforce) is a major plus
- SaaS industry experience is another major plus
- Experience in customer service environment and knowledge of best practices when responding to customers via phone or email (2-4 years customer service experience)
- Working knowledge of graphic design software such as Photoshop, Sketch, or Pixelmator.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to anticipate change, quickly adapt to new situations and adjust priorities accordingly
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision
- Outgoing, personable and fun
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent client relationships
- Understanding of key drivers for local church success
- Understanding of industry culture, products and services
- Excellent eye for detail
- Listen to each customer & identify and anticipate opportunities to improve their experience
- A passion to serve, help, and assist in whatever capacity possible
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience