Enterprise Account Executive - Midwest
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
Engagement is the key to community. In today’s world, “online” or “digital” is no longer cutting edge. Phones have evolved into smartphones, and these personal devices are linking people everywhere to the outside world on their own terms. Now you can harness this cultural shift to connect people with your organization, driving engagement and participation.
About the Position:
At Pushpay, the Enterprise Account Executive plays a key role in building our Enterprise Account portfolio in the faith sector while meeting/exceeding quarterly sales booking and revenue quotas in the assigned geographic territory. For the Midwest territory, this would include ND SD NE KS MO IA MN WI IL MI IN OH.
- Identify and develop a pipeline of prospective church customers through research, cold-calling, internet and professional networking.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospect to close. This includes, product demonstration, negotiating and closing contracts.
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and booking goals.
- Educate prospects and clients about Pushpay’s products and services through presentations and product demonstrations.
- Clearly articulate Pushpay’s value proposition and return on investment.
- Build strong relationships with church leaders in the assigned geographic territory
- Collaborate and partner with internal Pushpay teams including Sales, Sales Development, Marketing and other partner affiliates to execute company initiatives.
- Cultivate relationships with business partners in your territory.
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including documentation and management of the sales pipeline through Salesforce.
- Share industry, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with other members of the sales team.
- Be a continuous learner of the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position Pushpay to win.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team and Implementation Team to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery.
- Provide ongoing feedback that would aid in identifying new market opportunities.
- Ability to work within budget for travel and entertainment (dinners, activities, etc.).
- Must have 5 years+ successful sales experience with proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
Experience in selling in the technology field, preferably Enterprise SaaS Solutions.
- Working knowledge and/or experience in the faith sector and/or enterprise church market is highly preferred.
- Strong sales acumen with exceptional business development and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills with ability to influence decisions.
- Ability to manage a complex sales process and develop strategic plans to achieve business goals.
- Experience with managing prospects through a CRM application such as Salesforce.
- Strong computer skills required for job functions: Mac OSX, Google Platforms, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Required to reside within your assigned territory.
- Must be a self-starter with self-discipline to work with a high degree of autonomy in an organization that emphasizes the importance of teamwork.
- Ability to travel to Redmond, WA on a quarterly basis after completing the initial two week new hire on-boarding/training.
- Accountable for results and quota attainment.
- Must be able to interact with internal and external customers in a manner that fosters a dynamic team-based, customer focused culture.
- Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.