FIELD MARKETING SPECIALIST - Dallas, TX
Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The marketing team serves the marketing needs of the business as well as the internal needs of other departments in the organization with everything from product marketing to lifecycle marketing to corporate marketing. The field marketing team delivers on a lead commit every month for the enterprise segment level acquired through events and Account Based Marketing (ABM)
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Field Marketing Specialist is an integral part of the Marketing team, assisting with the creation and success of all marketing initiatives and events aligned to support field sales teams. This role requires an upbeat, can-do attitude with impeccable attention to detail in the planning, execution with strong project management skills and a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities.
In addition, the Field Marketing Specialist works closely with the corporate marketing team to manage the content, logistics, and strategy for all marketing related to Field Marketing initiatives. This includes large hosted events, smaller sales activities, and conference/trade show participation. These events are a key part of driving demand by generating marketing opportunities to assist the sales teams achieve their business objectives.
- Strategic marketing decision-making that matches the needs of the sales team to help achieve their business objectives.
- Work closely with sales team to understand the dynamics of region, providing insight and direction to develop marketing campaigns.
- Reports to the Director Field Marketing located in Redmond, WA
- Work closely with the content team to create, customize content that aligns to territory sales needs
- Work with the Marketing Operations team on data pulls, list management, and reporting
- Manage the marketing calendar to ensure that all major events and campaigns are documented and communicated to internal teams.
- Contribute 10% of new MRR per quarter
- Manage budget allocation for territory markets in relation to goals and activation expectation
- Travel to WA - initial onboarding (2 weeks) and quarterly visits to our Redmond office + territory event support
- Required to live in your assigned territory
- Highly organized: Detail oriented and demonstrated success with event planning, conference logistics, and project management.
- Self-motivated, proactive problem solver able to juggle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Reliable: Proven, successful remote worker with ability to juggle many tasks at once, communicate effectively throughout the project, and own the process until desired outcomes are achieved.
- Team player: Loves working collaboratively with each team.
- Creative and innovative: Sticks with effective ways of doing things, yet also generates new ideas for improvement.
- Quick learner: Works with urgency to complete tasks.
- Able to prioritize: Strategically focuses on high-impact tasks.
- Experienced: History of building successful marketing campaigns in B2B technology space.
- Data-driven: Ability to back up decisions with data.
- Collaborative: Excels in cross-department collaboration.
- Sales-focused: Enjoys working with sales teams and helping them nurture and close bookings.
- 3-5 years relevant field marketing experience (in a defined geographic territory)
- 3+ years of experience in negotiating, organizing, marketing and executing key events.
- Proven track record of organization and project management skills
- Experienced with creating and launching sales enablement campaigns
- Knowledge of conference management, event planning, inbound marketing, account-based marketing, and sales
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams and personalities.
- Basic design and copywriting experience.
- Strong knowledge of email automation (Marketo), CRM (SFDC), reporting (excel manipulation) and project management tools
- Bachelor's degree or related marketing and sales experience preferred.
Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.