Purple Strategies is a boutique strategy firm that integrates the creativity and discipline of brand communications with the speed and strategy of political campaigns to serve Fortune 500 companies, associations, non-profits and some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
The Director is responsible for playing a significant management and support role within a client team to inform the strategic direction, development and activation of a multifaceted campaign plan that achieves a client’s desired outcome.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Act as a client-facing team member to support the development and execution of campaigns across multiple channels and stakeholders.
- Operate in a leadership role within teams. Provide counsel to clients and senior leader. Support the development of strategy, campaign plans, and supporting briefs while also managing the internal team on day-to-day execution.
- Develop detailed project plans to track campaign progress; coordinating internal and external resources making sure client work is delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Offer strategic input for clients and internal teams on campaign channel coordination across paid, digital and earned media, bringing an in-depth understanding of these channels to support planning and placement to achieve the campaign’s goals.
- Play a strong role in contributing to the firm’s new business efforts, including identifying new opportunities, managing proposal development and participating in pitch meetings.
- Provide effective support to team members at all levels across the organization; comfortable managing senior-level executives and mentoring junior-level employees.
- Support content creation for campaign execution, managing the development of polished deliverables with keen attention to detail (in both memo and presentation format).
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technology and new tools that can improve our strategic and tactical recommendations for clients.
- Familiar with social and traditional media monitoring tools and how these can be used to develop strategic actionable reporting for clients.
Experience, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 7-10 years of related experience.
- Strong traditional and digital media skills and knowledge.
- Experience managing paid media campaigns a plus.
- Superb writing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent organization, client service and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is polished and professional.