Purple Strategies is a boutique strategy firm that integrates the creativity and discipline of brand communications with the speed and strategy of political campaigns to serve Fortune 500 companies, associations, non-profits and some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
At Purple, we integrate digital listening into our broader insights framework to give clients a 360-degree view of their brand and key issues impacting their reputation. We’re looking for an analyst that can turn listening data into actionable insights that inform client strategies and optimize campaign engagements.
You should love exploring and analyzing data, revel in uncovering hidden insights or trends, and have strong communications skills to turn data insights into meaningful client reports.
Responsibilities will include:
- Integrating social media, earned media and opinion data and other information into a comprehensive insights framework
- Social insights gathering and reporting for a portfolio of client engagements, business development and firm marketing
- Working as part of our integrated client teams to deliver integrated insights that help achieve key client goals
- 4+ years of experience within the fields of digital analytics and social media listening
- Experience with social media listening platforms, such as NetBase, Sprinklr, Brandwatch or Crimson Hexagon
- Proficiency with network analysis and influencer identification systems, such as Traackr, Little Bird, and Pathar
- Knowledge of best practices in sentiment analysis
- Proficiency with statistical software such as R or SPSS, as well as business intelligence and visualization tools like Domo or Tableau are a plus
- Understanding of the social data ecosystem, including an understanding of how analytics platforms utilize and contract with social APIs
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize own work effectively