BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Coordinate all inbound Technical Support inquiries from customers, partners and Pure Storage employees. Triage the nature of a problem; make initial recommendations on possible fixes, route calls to support engineers. Follow-up with customers and support engineers to ensure that trouble tickets are resolved and customers are satisfied. Perform limited statistical analysis to track recurring problems, and interact with customers and partners who are reporting problems with Pure Storage products.
- Receive incoming requests by telephone, e-mail and through the support portal
- Prioritize and dispatch these calls to Technical Support Engineers
- Where possible, send solutions to customers
- Keep customers updated about status of their open tickets
- Update information in ticket tracking system
- Notify Support Manager of critical customer issues
- Prioritize both time and projects, work to balance resources with customer needs
- Determine the scope of technical issues
- Monitor cases by Severity, Priority, and Age in Pure Storage’s case tracking system
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Minimum of 3+ years experience with phone call management, front-line IT or Support Experience
- Focus on the customer experience
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with common applications such as Microsoft Office, web browsers, chat applications, and VoIP calls
- Excellent people and communication skills both written and verbal
- Great memory skills and ability to multitask, or serialize tasks very rapidly
- Very good organizational skills
- Able to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Preferred and Experienced Candidates
- Experience creating, updating, and maintaining Knowledge Base articles
- 2+ years of Enterprise Support Experience
- Familiarity with command prompt applications and tools (Linux or Windows)
- Storage & Network background preferred
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.