Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
The Pure1 Team
Pure1 is the unifying manageability and intelligence layer on top of all Pure products - Flasharray, Flashblade, ObjectEngine, and more to come. It is the nexus of our promise of a simple customer experience, providing insights and tools to help make our customers’ lives better. The team works on everything from:
- On device RESTful APIs, CLI’s, and user interfaces that interact with complex underlying protocols yet help customers easily use our products
- Web infrastructure and Data processing pipelines that manage petabytes of data being sent home to our cloud hosted systems in real-time
- An industry-leading SaaS cloud platform, Pure1 Manage, which allows customers to manage their array from any browser or from the Pure1 Mobile App. We build tools to manage large fleets of devices and help customers identify and quickly diagnose issues across the stack
- Machine learning models allowing for predictive analytics to help resolve potential issues and optimize customer workloads
We build our frontend with Angular and Typescript and our backend services in Java, Python, and Go.
What You Will Be Doing
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
What You Bring To The Team
- Experience designing, implementing and testing various product components.
- 5+ years in any of the following programming languages, Java, C++, C# or Python.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of virtualization, AWS, and SQL is a plus.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific backgrounds second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we support our employees in moving around to different teams and projects across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.