We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop, build and execute an integrated marketing plan designed to open doors in our key target accounts across the geography
- Build marketing programs to influence and build brand presence in our target GSI accounts
- Build specific account based marketing programs for our top accounts
- Align with PR and AR to identify key influencers within key accounts
- Works as part of the global enterprise marketing team to share best practices
- Work with the Head of EMEA Digital Marketing to build compelling online and social programs targeted at key accounts
- Work with EMEA Integrated Marketing to ensure that compelling enterprise/C-level content is being created by the global programs team
- Work with marketing operations to agree and track success metrics
- Manage budget to within +/-1%
What you bring to the team
- 10+ yrs experience in an enterprise marketing role within the tech industry
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and disciplines
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Track record of working with sales, Global systems integrators, customers, field/global marketing, press and analysts
- High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Executes with urgency
- Bachelors degree
- Understanding of the storage industry, business applications, virtualization, and/or cloud, and their dependency on storage.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits.