BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For ten straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 5,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead and inspire a team of Pure Storage Taiwan, and provide leadership to the extended team in Taiwan (SEs, Channel Managers, Inside Sales reps, marketing etc.)
- Ensure that the Pure Culture and Values are embedded into your team
- Hire additional high performing team members as the business demands
- Closely manage and enable the team’s performance related to KPIs including pipeline growth, partner alignment, forecast accuracy, POC management.
- Recruit, develop and maintain strong relationships with channel partner principals and alliance partners
- Drive sales call activity and lead by example. Ensure that each member of the team attains or over-achieves quota
- Deliver business results which include annual bookings goal, new logo production and AE participation at or above goal.
- Performance Management as a business process. Weekly review of activities, pipeline and root causal if pipeline insufficient to deliver plan. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
What You Bring To The Team
- Leadership experience working in Taiwan required
- Passionate and persuasive. Excellent English and Mandarin verbal communication skills.
- Minimal 5+ years successful management experience in storage or core Information Technology infrastructure in highly competitive environment. Experience selling to IT management is required.
- Proven track record of recruitment and associate development
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Pure Storage’s value
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in identifying root causality and problem-solving.
- Ability to coordinate Pure Storage resources to execute a complex sales strategy
- Ability to use CRM and other on-line tools effectively
- BA/BS required
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.