BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For ten straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 5,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Are you a planner? Do you run a tight ship? Are you an outgoing, detail oriented, and organized communicator looking to join an industry leading team? Pure is looking for you! We are hiring an Executive Assistant to support our CHRO. The ideal candidate is a thoughtful communicator, thinks one step ahead, and keeps their cool no matter the circumstance. Attention to detail, and excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required. You’ll be joining a fun and dynamic team that is growing in size, scope and geography. We value collaboration, innovation, measurable results, and learning fast. If you’re looking to build something great and to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, then come join us!
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide executive support for the office of the CHRO (i.e. schedule meetings cross functionally and across geographies, coordinate events, research, special projects, whatever comes your way!)
- Streamline/manage communication (email, calendar, customers, vendors, etc)
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Process expense reports
- Liaise between other internal organizations, executives, etc.
- Manage special projects and assignments
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- College degree in business management or related field, or training in secretarial skills, office management and/or administrative studies.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience supporting C- Level Executives.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files.
- Experience in organizing meetings, note taking, preparing and monitoring budgets, assisting with travel and hotel accommodations, and providing general office operations support.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, vendors, etc.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Expert level written and verbal communications.
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as apply them with consistency.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Google office suite, Concur, Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Comfortable with multi-tool environment. (Slack, Google hangouts, ERP, etc)
The base hourly range is: $50.48 – $75.96. Hourly ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base hourly range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity. And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.
#LI-ONSITE, #HYBRID, #LI-TF1
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.