BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For ten straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 5,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- We are looking to fill a full-time permanent position
- This role is responsible for US GAAP foreign tax provision computation and reporting, US international tax compliance, transfer pricing computation and entries, and assist with international tax planning and operational support
- Prepare quarterly and year-end US GAAP income tax provisions regarding international subsidiaries and affiliates under ASC740
- Calculate US international tax attributes and positions during the quarterly tax provision and forecast processes, including estimating E&P, subpart F, GILTI, BEAT, FDII, PTEP pools, and foreign tax credits
- Prepare and Review US-focused international tax compliance including the US tax return workpaper and international forms for the US 1120, such as 1120-F, 5471s, 8858s, 8975, 8990, 8991, 8992, and 1118s
- Prepare transfer pricing entries for various transactions
- Monitor U.S. international and foreign legislative and regulatory changes (including OECD guidelines and pillar 2)
- Support local foreign country tax return process
- Assist with reviewing statutory financial statements and associated tax provision
- Research, analyze, and draft technical memoranda on US international tax issues
- Assist with implementing process improvements
- Assist with special tax projects as assigned
- This role will report to the Senior Tax Manager, US International Tax
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Experience: 4+ years of corporate tax experience including public accounting, and/or US multinational corporations
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in US GAAP Accounting or Finance required; US CPA, and/or Masters in US Taxation beneficial
- Experience with US international tax concepts, ASC740 principles, and an understanding of transfer pricing concepts
- Self-starter with good judgement and strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and a quick learner with a positive "can do" attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Alteryx, and Netsuite
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.