BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For nine straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 5,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
You will be a part of the Integrated Operations Program Management Office to facilitate the end-to-end lifecycle of GTM interrelated projects within a program.
- Facilitate the end-to-end lifecycle of interrelated projects within a program, and ensure projects are delivered on time and within scope: define project objective, scope, and resource requirements; establish timelines and milestones with gantt charts; minimize risks; identify and assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects; manage project budgets and resource allocation; and develop methods to monitor project or area progress
- Build, drive, & enforce project management governance, processes, project plans, schedules, budgets, and templates for cross-functional, transformational projects supporting various organizations that include but are not limited to: IT, Sales, Channel, Marketing, Product Management, and more
- Manage and lead up to 2 or more projects within a program at the same time
- Take meeting minutes and communicate project updates to project team members, stakeholders, steering committee members, an C-level executives
- Research, analyze, and recommend solutions and best practices while being comfortable challenging status quo
- Work with business stakeholders to with identifying OKRs, creating KPIs, and key metrics of success to measure project statuses against
- Review and analyze business requirement documents and shepherd the process of clarifying business outcomes with IT’s solutioning plans
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts and business impact to team members and leadership in a manner that is readily understandable and actionable
- Manage and solve scope creep, change management, and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Debrief at the end of each project or program launch and incorporate feedback into Lessons Learned
- Partner with IT, Finance, Product, Sales Operations, and Manufacturing Operations teams from a resourcing and SME stand point, as well as bridge the gaps and silos for cross-functional workstreams
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE:
- Must be able to work hybrid out of our Chicago or Bay Area office
- 8+ years of effective program or project management experience (Preferably leading projects/programs)
- Highly analytical, fact driven, and is process-oriented
- Requires strong interpersonal, organizational, excellent verbal and written communication, and facilitation skills
- High proficiency in program and project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Project Management certifications a plus (PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP, Scrum Master, etc.)
- Lean Six Sigma experience a plus
- Requires slide deck preparation and presentation skills (PowerPoint, Google Slides)
- Smartsheet (or Project Management tool equivalent) experience preferred
- Proficient technical understanding to be able to converse in standard storage industry terminology
- Can-do attitude
- High attention to detail
- Team Player
The annual base salary range is: $127,000-191,000 Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity. And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.