BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For nine straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 5,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
PURE IN PRAGUE
Pure Storage is building its R&D setup in Bangalore, India. The goal is to build a world-class engineering capability to support our rapidly expanding customer base, and to expand Pure’s capacity to leverage local and regional talent pools.
Pure Storage Acquired Portworx in October 2020, Creating the Industry's Most Complete Kubernetes Data Services Platform for Cloud Native Applications. This acquisition represents Pure’s largest to date and our deeper expansion into the fast-growing market for multi-cloud data services to support Kubernetes and containers.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The UX Designer will be responsible for driving the UX strategy and design for the Portworx suite of products. This role will focus on building and shipping enterprise data management user experiences in partnership with their cross functional partners in Engineering, Product Management, Sales, Marketing and Analytics.
- Experience owning the UX design of complex workflows for technical customers and/or experience in delivering design solutions for projects of large scope and complexity
- You’ll immerse yourself in all aspects of end-to-end experience design, using storyboards, journey maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to communicate design ideas and direction
- Work with developers and quality experts to deliver a polished final product and be part of the entire design process from research to ideation to execution
- Using documentation, reviews, and presentations, communicate clear and compelling ideas to a wide range of key stakeholders
- Serve as a bridge connecting design, product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Collaborate closely with product owners, engineers, and leverage user research to create a vision for your product area
- Create designs that adhere to and extend the existing style guide and design system
- Create inclusive designs for all users; advocate for accessibility, encouraging product and engineering management to prioritize accessible features and bug fixes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 5+ years of experience designing and shipping products as part of an in-house, cross-functional product team
- Strong background in interaction design for enterprise products
- Some knowledge of command line interface and interest in improving workflows for IT administrators
- Create and maintain a design system to be used across a suite of products
- Portfolio of work demonstrating your design process and how you’ve contributed to solving specific problems with functional designs
- Expert knowledge of current design tools like Figma and prototyping tools like InVision
- Excellent communication skills to articulate your design decisions to internal stakeholders at different design stages
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.