BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For nine straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 5,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Senior Sales Analytics Manager will be a key member of the GTM strategy team, creating data models, analyzing large and complex data sets and turning data into actionable insights. The analyst will work closely with Sales Operations, Field Sales, Finance, Marketing and Strategy teams to support key business initiatives.
- Use a data driven approach to draw out business insights on key sales performance indicators and operation metrics
- Translate business questions/problems into actionable & insightful reports and dashboards, that are intuitive making it easy for the business stakeholders to understand how to action
- Update and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and analytics
- Provide insightful metrics including leading indicators that will support go-to-market strategy and measure the success of execution
- Build insightful analysis to develop the long term strategic plan. Analyze attainment, productivity, pipeline conversion, product performance and market trends etc, and advise resource allocation, investment prioritization and go-to-market strategy to drive growth.
- Drive operational excellence through optimization of key “run the business” data models
- Create sales analytics, reporting, and partner with other team members to automate
- Perform ad hoc analysis including, but not limited to, funnel conversion, sales productivity, and scenario modeling across multiple geographies, product lines, and business units
- Participate in cross-functional enhancement projects on behalf of Sales Ops
- 10+ years of Sales or Operations Analyst experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance (completed or in process MBA preferred)
- Hands-on analytical mindset and quantitative focus passionate about analyzing and synthesizing business metrics and raw data to distill performance trends and business insights for executive decision-making; expertise in statistical modeling a plus
- Strong communication and “story-telling” skills, particularly to executive management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, project management, and financial modeling abilities.
- Self-motivated curiosity, sense of urgency, ability to pivot seamlessly between big picture and fine level granularity, and relentless focus on outcomes not activity
- Ability to partner cross-functionally, through strong relationship building, influencing, negotiating and communication skills, with all levels of management.
- Advanced Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Tableau, Excel is a strong plus. SFDC, Clari and Anaplan software is a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
The annual base salary range is: $141,000-212,000. Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity. And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.