BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re driven by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful force to be unleashed - a force that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are looking for an energetic, sharp, and motivated professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills, passion and love for what they do (this is not just a job!). You will have a strong big picture, business process and advisory acumen to help design and extend the brand of Pure’s Internal Audit function. You will partner with many functions to design and execute process assessments and audits, but most importantly provide risk and controls guidance as we scale.We are expanding our Internal Audit team in Prague to support our global internal processes, primarily managed from the US, and our vendors’ and channel partners' network located around the world.
- Support Internal Audit with the execution of Pure’s Internal Audit charter, reporting to the SOX Senior Manager and necessitating a mutually accommodating flexible work schedule to address time zone differences.
- Primarily, assist in planning, testing and reporting of the SOX program; occasionally, support operational audit, channel audit and other special projects.
- Support planning and risk assessment of the SOX testing efforts, schedule and actively participate in walkthrough meetings and assess business and IT control design, execute control testing, evaluate and conclude on control assessments, provide periodic status updates to stakeholders; work closely with external auditors to facilitate control testing within an agreed upon timeline.
- Regularly collaborate with SOX PMO and work closely with business partners to update process narratives and flowcharts as needed, evaluate and monitor controls. Also provide guidance and support to business partners in SOX readiness effort when new processes and applications come into scope of the SOX program.
- Influence and promote new ideas and new ways of designing and executing assessments and audits through technology and data analytics.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with appropriate levels of management to ensure Internal Audit is aware of business process or systems changes so that appropriate risk and control is addressed.
- Execute operational audits and assess internal audit findings, including control weaknesses with an appropriate degree of professional skepticism, seeking to fully understand risks to Pure. Assist business partners with the development of remediation plans to mitigate control weaknesses.
- Provide advisory to management as we scale.
- Support special projects and investigations as needed.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed to fulfill responsibilities.
- Experience in leading and executing US SOX compliance programs.
- 5+ years of related assurance experience with 3+ years public accounting and/or risk assurance experience.
- Experience in evaluating processes, technology and controls associated with complex business applications.
- Confident with no attitude.
- Minimally, possess a Bachelor’s degree in finance / accounting.
- CIA, ACCA, or related certifications; understanding of Accounting Standard 5 and other relevant US PCAOB and SEC guidance.
- Display leadership qualities in everything you do, say or write, but can also get stuff done.
- Possess an innate passion for learning (and teaching!) and enjoy working in a fluid environment.
- Have a good sense of humor and balance.
- Possess proven problem solving and analytical skills; detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude; a self-starter promoting project ownership and responsibility for actions; exhibiting project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional working proficiency in English, both written and verbal communication; strong listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet sudden non-routine and unstructured requests and investigations.
- Exude integrity in every aspect of your persona and know what it means to be accountable.
- Familiarity with cloud services and subscriptions; SAP and Salesforce a big plus.
- Familiarity with sales, commissions, and other business processes required, familiarity with IT risk and controls a big plus.
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it
- Exceptional medical benefits with 100% employer paid premiums
- Commuter benefits for public transit and bicycle commuters
- Lounge areas with ping pong, foosball, pinball, and arcade games
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.