BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
The Pure People team has been gaining significant momentum in adding value to our business. We have built - and are continuing to evolve - our HR team across a number of areas, from Learning & Development, HR Operations, Talent Management, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and People Analytics. The success of Pure depends on a rich array of products and services that meet, exceed and delight our customers….and the Pure HR team is in the heart and center of all that we do. Come join the Best People Team On The Planet!
What You Will Be Doing
Pure was founded with innovation at its core, with a customer-first mind-set. The role will be providing both strategic and hands-on partnership to people leaders and HR support to Pure employees. We have multiple HRBP openings providing hands-on partnership to leaders and employees.
- Anticipates required talent for the business and the strategic planning to meet those needs.
- Proactively and explicitly identifies problems and solutions for and with executives to improve organizational effectiveness and diagnoses the need and strategy for transformational change.
- Building relationships to effectively partner with leaders on the missions and objectives of the organization.
- Business minded, with an appetite and ability to get deep on the business, its strategy, business model, etc. Combine with organizational knowledge and a suite of data points, among others, to enable leaders to make decisions beneficial to Pure, its customers and employees.
- Advise, coach and influence our leadership teams on all aspects of People needs, with a deep understanding of local practices. Develop solutions which align to Pure’s workforce strategy & Culture: solutions are centered toward workforce planning, Performance Management, Development, Compensation and Rewards, Talent Review, etc…).
- Leading Organizational Design (Systems, Process, Leadership, Culture) in partnership with business leaders and our COEs. Particular focus on scaling our teams and anticipating needs in a hyper-growth business environment.
- Leads and contributes to cross functional projects, demonstrating data analytics and use of insights to drive recommendations and influence stakeholders
- Influences and co-authors with Centers of Excellence (CoE) HR programs, policies and procedures as a business and thought leader.
What You’ll Need To Bring To This Role...
- To be a dynamic and thoughtful leader and enjoy collaborating with others.
- To have a growth mindset and can easily deal with ambiguity.
- To be curious about the business and understand its strategy.
- To value inclusion, diversity of opinions and people.
- BA/BS or equivalent plus 8-12+ years of HR Business Partner experience (6+ yrs experience if Masters degree), with direct client support and management mentoring experience; Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas including organizational design, business intelligence, acumen and coaching
- Experience defining job architecture, leveling, and skill capabilities frameworks
- Ability to lead change management and organizational initiatives
- Excellent social and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thrives in an unstructured environment and helps others do the same
- Prior experience with a technology company preferred, supporting leaders in various environments
The annual base salary range is: $136,000 - $242,000. Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity. And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.