BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Senior Field Alliance Manager will be accountable for developing and supporting Pure’s primary global technology alliance partnerships in the EMEA region. Representative partners include Microsoft/Azure, AWS, Splunk, Nvidia, Cisco and others. Primary responsibilities include business planning by region, field & partner alignment and joint execution in pursuit of agreed upon objectives. This plan will require cross functional alignment and the support and engagement of regional and global Pure leaders. This role has unique requirements that demands tight alignment with the EMEA organisation while driving the Theatre’s requirements ‘upstream’ to Pure’s global Marketing, Product Management and Business Units. In parallel, the EMEA leader must remain connected to the Global Alliances organisation and the partner activities in motion at a global level. In addition, the Field Alliance Manager will be required to train and enable regional sales and marketing teams, Pure resellers and customers about the combined solutions Pure provides.
The primary job responsibilities for this role:
- Responsible for driving Alliance Partner/Solution pipeline and achieving/exceeding bookings targets.
- Assist sales and partners where needed during sales campaigns.
- Responsible for field engagement between the alliances’ and Pure’s sales, SE and partner (channel, MSP, GSI) teams.
- Responsible for identifying and enabling joint partners to sell the joint solution.
- Enablement of Pure & alliances’ sales and SE teams
- Creation and execution of campaigns and sales plays to exceed pipeline and bookings targets.
- Create, share and maintain reporting metrics (sales, pipeline, leads).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 7+ years of Alliance partner/ecosystem experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (under post-Pandemic circumstances).
- Must be passionate and display high energy.
- Someone who operates with urgency, attention to detail and is highly tenacious.
- Ability to interact with all functions in the organisation, mainly Sales, Marketing and the HQ Alliance team.
- A great evangelist.
- Great presentation skills.
- Must be able to ‘think outside the box’ and display creativity in driving initiatives and energising the field selling teams.
- Next to fluency in English, other languages spoken in EMEA are a plus.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience. MBA strongly preferred
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.