BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
International Entity Manager OR International Subsidiary Governance Professional
Support the corporate governance and compliance obligations of Pure’s non-U.S. subsidiaries
- Work with local counsel to:
- facilitate formation of new legal entities including execution of detailed step plans to establish legal entities and operations in new markets
- dissolve legal entities as required in close collaboration with tax and finance
- ensure non-U.S. subsidiaries remain in good standing and comply with all necessary formalities (board meetings, AGMs, timely approval and filing of annual accounts, etc.)
- Assist with management of non-U.S. subsidiaries, including tasks related to:
- annual compliance matters (board approvals, AGMs, statutory filings, UBO filings)
- change management processes (director appointments and resignations, office and registered address changes, new and revised banking mandates / powers)
- granting and revoking delegations of authority / powers of attorney
- coordination of external legal counsel and accounting firms and internal business partners
- circulation of documents for signatures with key contacts across the globe (DocuSign and via email/FedEx where electronic signature not allowed)
- Collaborate with internal business units (including accounting, payroll, procurement, real estate, tax and treasury) on ad hoc projects and requests related to:
- ultimate beneficial owner (UBO) filings
- anti-money laundering (AML) forms
- know your customer/client (KYC) forms
- requests for proposals (RFPs)
- request for company org charts and/or certified versions of corporate documents
- Maintain corporate records and signed documents on our internal document management system
- Paralegal certificate or legal experience required
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Notary public certification desirable
- Qualification from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (“ICSI”) required or must be pursued (Only if we’re looking in India)
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.