BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 11,000+ customers including 58% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Manager of Alliances Marketing with proven expertise in developing, driving and executing the co-marketing strategy with Strategic Alliance Partners.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop, drive and execute joint marketing strategy and go-to-market planning.
- Build and grow marketing relationships with a focused set of strategic alliance partners.
- Drive internal and external communication to create thought leadership and impact the awareness of our Alliances solutions in the market, with our partners, within our Alliance Partners and Pure Storage.
- Jointly drive our joint solutions with Alliances and channel partners to deliver industry leading growth, marketing-enable alliance business goals and influence revenue.
- Develop globally consistent and locally relevant Alliance marketing programs, campaigns, value props and relevant content.
- Ensure the value of Pure’s solutions and offerings are at the forefront of our partners’
marketing to drive increased usage of Pure’s portfolio.
- Work closely and align with key groups including Field Marketing globally, Integrated Marketing, Product Marketing and Product Management to integrate messaging of our joint offerings.
- Work with our global events team to provide strategic guidance to meet event objectives
when participating in global events.
- Measure marketing program success and report on program metrics.
- Execute on existing plans, ensuring v-team members are engaged and pushing projects
through to timely completion.
- Collaborate with senior leaders within our partners to pursue potential opportunities that
meet both companies' objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Extensive co-marketing/Alliance Partner marketing experience
- 7+ years in high tech marketing, global experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of and proven track record of 'needle moving' activities with strategic partners such as technology alliances, cloud service providers, solution resellers and influencers, channel partners, and global systems integrators
- Positive relationship building and influencing skills
- Broad experience across various marketing disciplines: PR, digital, paid media, events
- Strong digital, social and content marketing experience
- Experience in driving programs and projects across cross functional teams and across
- Ability to measure the effectiveness and ROI of marketing activities, strong project
- Ability to continually innovate, think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts
- Travel required
- Undergraduate degree required
The annual base salary range is: $161,000 – $242,000. Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity. And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.