BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
As part of the Monetization Strategy and Operations team, you are responsible for leading Pure’s governance program. Subscription governance includes defining and enforcing both pre-sales (sales cycle) and post-sales (subscription lifecycle) frameworks, ensuring that key stakeholders understand those frameworks, assessing exception requests and working with cross functional teams to resolve unique terms and conditions requests. On a daily basis you may be required to:
- Perform due diligence on escalation requests
- Review subscription contracts
- Communicate your opinion on assessment results
- Meet with various teams to ensure alignment on framework criteria
- Create or modify existing frameworks
- Design and deploy dashboards
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Strong operations/process, analytical skills, attention to detail is a must.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com (especially CPQ module) is helpful.
- This role also requires an ability to problem solve, identify areas of improvement and communicate requirements for increased automation.
- You are part of a growing subscription team (sits in the CFO organization) that enables revenue growth, operates the underlying functions of the subscription lifecycle and provides strategic direction for both field and cross-functional teams.
- Gain in-depth understanding of Pure Storage business models including both traditional hardware, software and subscription services.
- Create, review and edit contracts
- Able to create and/or review financial models for margin analysis
- Assess and interpret contractual details
- Formulate an evidence-based opinion for complex use cases
- Engage on team projects to create and connect operations to new subscription offerings and routes to market
- 8+ years of Operations and/or Governance or Consulting experience
- Experience in working with high profile companies within the Financial or Technology industry verticals
- Worked with cross functional teams to identify gaps and provide creative solutions
- Led cross functional teams or have experience with complex projects
- Experience in storage is not required, but a strong aptitude for learning IT infrastructure is → Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/execution across operations, technology, risk governance, and organizational design
- Penchant for solving problems with a strong analytical and critical thinking mindset
- Excellent relationship-building, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and handle high levels of ambiguity
- Problem solver
The annual base salary range is: $161,000 - $242,000. Salary ranges are determined based on role, level and location. For positions open to candidates in multiple geographical locations, the base salary range is reflective of the labor market across the applicable locations. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity. And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events - check out purebenefits.com for more information.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.