BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and data-driven Digital Marketing Lead, who will be a key player in driving our paid digital strategy and the company’s social media programmes in APJ (Asia-Pacific and/or Japan). This role is crucial to driving awareness top-of-funnel for Pure Storage as well as scaling our digital demand generation efforts to attract website traffic to our web properties, deliver on marketing pipeline, and drive deeper engagement throughout the funnel.
In collaboration with the Sr Director, Performance and Revenue Marketing, you will create and execute innovative, performance-driven paid campaigns that accelerate our acquisition, activation and retention efforts. With a focus on the APJ region, you will partner with key stakeholders, including: web, field marketing, integrated programs, brand, events and external agencies. You will be hyper-focused on ensuring we deliver an impactful message to prospects and customers at the right time, in the right channel throughout the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle. As well, you will continually optimize our paid and organic social programs with a strong drive to test, learn and iterate while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and delivering the best possible customer experience.
The ideal candidate will embody Pure’s company values, have a collaborative work ethic, strong bias for action, data-driven decision making, a conversion-focused mindset, and a passion to drive impact by delivering experiences that enhance the customer journey and exceed their expectations. This position is based in Singapore.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Collaborate with APJ programs and field marketing teams on the strategy and planning of APJ digital media programmes including paid search, programmatic media, and retargeting, paid & organic social, and content syndication. Work with appointed media and social agencies to lead the execution, reporting, and ongoing optimisation of these media programmes.
- Design and execute digital media plans that are aligned with the prospect and/or customer’s journey
- Work closely with colleagues in the Global Digital Demand Center to define audience segmentation needs for the theatre, plan and execute targeted programs using data intelligence, track digital lead quality and provide feedback on BoM for digital activities.
- Work with agencies and internal analytics to set-up digital tracking needs and consolidate reporting to showcase digital media performance for the APJ theater.
- Work hands-on with the Pure Storage “marchitecture” in the region. Currently including (not limited to) SFDC, Tableau, Adobe Analytics & Marketo.
- Partner with key stakeholders, including APJ Leadership and field marketing managers, Digital Team, Product Marketing, Campaigns, Partner, Customer References and Corporate teams to ensure com is optimised as a frictionless, localised and personalised experience to accelerate conversions and deliver measurable business results in APJ.
What You Bring To The Team
- Proven work experience managing paid digital media and organic social media programmes in the B2B technology space and across APJ markets and an understanding of how to leverage paid, earned and owned media
- Experience with account-based marketing, and using data intelligence to deliver targeted activities to various audience segments
- Experience driving B2B demand generation in APJ markets. Experience with Japan market is advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully executing a social programme that includes growing followers organically, increasing engagements, and demand gen. conversions
- Strong project management skills with proven track record of delivering high-quality work under tight timelines
- Self-motivated and takes initiative; can work independently on multiple projects at once and has the ability to demonstrate sound decision-making and react quickly under pressure
- Demonstrated track record of leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction and website optimisation
- Solid knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- BS/BA degree required
- 8-10 years of digital and social media media experience and/or digital marketing strategy and execution management
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.