BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Define overall product and feature requirements – future product strategy with sustainable and compelling differentiation based on customer needs, competitive analysis, market and technology trends.
- Drive overall roadmap, feature tradeoffs, prioritization and requirements
- Engage with engineering, solutions, sales, operations, marketing and support teams to successfully take the products to market
- Field/Sales – engage key account field sales teams and channel partners. Work with a team to support the sales process and drive the overall customer engagement model.
- Foster an active ecosystem of customers and partners - Interface with technology partners and vendors, both from the perspective of understanding their technology/product roadmap and influencing them to align with Pure strategy
- Oversee competitive materials and SE/Sales support materials as well as customer presentations
- Customer/Market Research – gather customer feedback to understand key issues/needs and trends in customer base. Conduct market and technology analysis to get broader sense of the market and competitive product use
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Hands-on experience with one or more leading Data Protection, Business Continuity and Cloud Disaster Recovery solutions (from AWS, Azure, Cohesity, Commvault, GCP, Nutanix, Rubrik, Veeam, Veritas, VMware, Zerto etc..)
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Marketing, Technical Product Management experience with an in-depth and hands-on understanding of the Data Protection & Disaster Recovery market.
- Administrative experience with one or more of the hybrid cloud technologies, including VMware, AWS, Azure, networking, security, firewalls, load balancers etc..
- Experience in delivering White Papers, Best Practices Guides, Product Demos, presentations and Enablement content
- Experience in delivering solutions for Managed Service Providers and/or SaaS solutions
- Broad, overall datacenter and software knowledge required with significant enterprise technical depth in: data protection software, storage solutions, networking, and security.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, agile development environment and manage multiple, concurrent priorities and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Partner with engineering to define product release requirements, infrastructure augmentation, and capacity management.
- Manage the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities including supporting operations with infrastructure augmentation and capacity management.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.