BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
PURE IN PRAGUE
Pure Storage is building its first R&D site outside of North America in Prague, Czech Republic.
The goal is to build a world-class engineering capability to support our rapidly expanding customer base, and to expand Pure’s capacity to leverage local and regional talent pools.
In 2015, Pure Storage established Pure1 as a new product unit to provide its customer base with AI/ML powered cloud-based fleet management and predictive support solutions. With the ever-growing focus on subscription services and as-a-Service offerings, we rebranded ourselves to Digital Experience (DX) in 2021.
In Digital Experience, our goal is to deliver the ultimate in fleet management simplicity. In the last four years, Pure1 has consistently extended its services and now provides full-stack analytics and AI-driven predictive intelligence through a SaaS-based business model. Pure1 enables the customer’s journey to the hybrid cloud by offering a single pane of glass to manage data assets on-prem and in the public cloud. In addition to that, we are offering a variety of as-a-Service solutions to solve modern customer needs.
Services developed in DX form the unifying manageability and intelligence layer on top of all Pure products - FlashArray, FlashBlade, Portworx and more to come. It is the nexus of our promise of a simple customer experience, providing insights and tools to help make our customers’ lives better. The team works on everything from:
- On device RESTful APIs, CLI’s, and user interfaces that interact with complex underlying protocols yet help customers easily use our products
- Web infrastructure and Data processing pipelines that manage petabytes of data being sent home to our cloud hosted systems in real-time
- An industry-leading SaaS cloud platform, Pure1 Manage, which allows customers to manage their array from any browser or from the Pure1 Mobile App. We build tools to manage large fleets of devices and help customers identify and quickly diagnose issues across the stack
- Machine learning models allowing for predictive analytics to help resolve potential issues and optimize customer workloads
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE...
- Working on designing tests / testing during the full lifecycle of application development
- Designing, developing and maintaining test sets and strategies to various products
- Collaborating with peers and stake-holders to identify requirements and take solutions from initial test design to full testing suite
- Working with Support and Escalation teams to help reproduce and root cause customer issues Identifying, analyzing, and documenting any defects discovered during testing.
- Continuously looking for test gaps, performing root cause analysis & close loop on customer found defects.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 5+ years of software system testing experience, or equivalent.
- Experience with VMware/Disaster recovery/Data protection.
- Strong knowledge of System testing using end-to-end Automation
- Experience in qualifying enterprise products in cloud and container platforms (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Hands on automation in Python or similar scripting languages.
- Ability to independently deploy and maintain test environments.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Natural curiosity with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.