BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
HR Team at Pure
The Pure Human Resources team has been gaining significant momentum in adding value to our business. We have built - and are continuing to evolve - our HR team across a number of areas, from Learning & Development, HR Operations and Talent Management to Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and People Analytics. The success of Pure depends on a rich array of products and services that meet, exceed and delight our customers….and the Pure HR team is in the heart and center of all that we do.
What You Will Be Doing
As Pure continues to grow and thrive, the need for strategic and forward-looking HR Partnership is paramount. The HR Business Partner will be instrumental in building and executing on a HR strategy (talent, process, technology, programs) that correlates to the business strategy for our APJ business. With Pure’s growth projections over the next 3-5 years, we would like to welcome a well-rounded HR Business partner that enjoys the thrill of a growth environment to be a core part of our business leadership and Global HR team.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Bringing in outside-in thinking and build knowledge of Pure’s people (internal stakeholders), process (partnerships with legal, finance, marketing, and so forth), and technology (systems) to seamlessly integrate business and people strategy
- Driving for business outcomes through strong HR fundamentals while ensuring the best employee experience.
- Building relationships and focusing on the missions and objectives set forth by the organization.
- Providing consulting/coaching to leaders/managers in order to support the business’s vision, mission, and overall objectives via human capital.
- Utilizing exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization.
- Champion policies, practices, and HR initiatives for the business groups you support
- Build and improve on HR operational excellence
- Being a talent portfolio strategist through the lens of workforce planning, branding and talent acquisition to build and elevate business and teams.
- Analyzing/reporting on KPIs/trends related to human capital to develop strategies and solutions that affect the business performance, employees, and customers.
- Supporting the execution of people programs in partnership with COE across all stages of the employee lifecycle including onboarding, compensation, performance reviews, culture initiatives, diversity & inclusion, talent management, and more.
What You Bring To The Team
- You are business minded and you leverage a suite of data points to drive decision-making
- You have a growth mindset and can easily deal with ambiguity
- You are curious about the business and seek to understand its strategy
- You are a dynamic and thoughtful leader and enjoy collaborating with others
- You value inclusion, diversity of opinions and people
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas including organizational design, business intelligence and coaching
- Ability to demonstrate change management and organizational initiatives
- Excellent social and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines & SLAs
- Thrives in an unstructured environment and helps others do the same
- Prior experience with a technology company preferred
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment
- BA/BS or equivalent plus 10+ years of HR Business Partner environment with direct client support and management partnering experience
- Knowledge of ASEAN and Greater China country labour laws will be an adv
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.