BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
- Provide technical assistance to resolve employees issues for hardware and software locally and remote
- Troubleshoot and Resolve user issues in Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux.
- Ensure Incidents & Requests are handled within our SLAs to empower users with timely and accurate solutions
- Utilize ticketing tracking system to document all support cases
- Support for telecommunications technologies including Fuze and Zoom.
- Perform user account management and application assignment.
- Perform hardware repairs & process warranty RMA’s on systems as needed.
- Provide systems and network support in conjunction with the Network team.
- Remove malware and other security threats.
- Support and assist Audio Video needs
- Maintain and upkeep of Zoom Conference Rooms
- Manage Events that may include All Hands which are broadcast live globally.
- Available for scheduled weekend on-call and off-hours support.
- Maintain an inventory of common stock and laptops specific to the needs of your region
- Place orders with vendors, create purchase orders, receive in inventory, follow receiving and inventory updating processes.
- Partner with EMEA, APJ & US leads to ensure peripheral lifecycle is applied at all sites.
- Partner with local Managed Service Providers to support Prague for special projects and personal time off coverage.
The ideal IT Support Specialist has the following qualifications and experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Customer focused personality and a Positive Can Do attitude
- Experience with ITIL, service management, service catalogue and CMDB implementation welcome.
- Ability to work independently and deliver upon expectations
- Comfortable working in a matrixed environment
- 3-5 years’ experience in Helpdesk support
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of ITIL or ITSM concepts, certification is a plus
- Experience working with common cloud-based enterprise systems (e.g., GSuite, Okta, Slack, Smartsheet, Adobe, WS1, Jamf)
- Understanding of IT ticketing systems - ServiceNow is a plus
- Mobile device management support experience of iOS/Android, WS1 & Jamf is a plus
- End user based Mobile OS support experience (iOS and Android)
- Okta, Bettercloud and Active Directory administration experience is a plus
- Base level understanding of networking principles; VPN, LAN, WAN, wireless.
- Bash and Powershells experience is a plus
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
- A valid passport and ability to engage in occasional travel
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.