BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $2B in revenue.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love.
National Channel Team at Pure
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
The Pure Storage National Partner Manager (NPM) position is a highly critical and senior role in shaping the growth of Pure’s National Partners. In this role, you will be leading and enabling select National Partners and the Pure Channel with our market and industry leadership, culture, //FlashArray and FlashBlade products and solutions through interaction with the Pure Channel, Systems Engineering and Sales Teams, Executives and Regional / National Pure Channel Management.
This strategic leadership role will drive our National Partners to a successful self-sufficient, autonomous state through go-to-market integration, technical and sales enablement, industry knowledge and meaningful collaboration. Additionally, this role will assist and support the Pure ISO (inside sales) team and business units with its need to drive opportunities for growth to our National Partners.
Ultimately the NPM is responsible for the National Partner enablement and sales success across the US.
This National Partner Manager will be assigned to ePlus.
What You Will Be Doing
- Regular interaction with partner principals, executives, and sales and sales management at existing and prospective value added and direct market re-sellers.
- Align Pure’s go-to-market strategy with that of our National Partners to ensure growth consistent with Pure’s stated goals, and ensure long-term relationships with our most strategic Channel Partners.
- Conduct regular sales training presentations with partner technical and sales teams to ensure understanding and articulation of Pure’s Value Proposition and Industry Leadership.
- Assist with driving pipeline, sales qualification, and closing business through the ISO and Channel.
- Define and deploy business plans to deepen our traction with existing channel partners, reviewing and re-assessing quarterly.
- Develop and execute a regional strategy for recruiting new channel partners as needed to support growth.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Pure’s competitive positioning in the marketplace.
- Oversee relationship building activities and account mapping activities between Pure’s Sales organization and specified partners.
- Driving channel autonomy & independence through Pure Storage partner enablement programs with the regional sales teams.
- Participate in the creation of channel sales strategy and tactics and takes ownership of technical responsibilities within customer accounts with emphasis on the channel partner(s) in region.
- Build meaningful relationships with assigned National Partners and Pure Storage Sales Teams within their resident geography and assigned partner base.
- Focus on enablement & relationship building throughout our National Partner’s business.
- Coordinate partner training activities with wide range of Pure Storage field & corporate resources.
- Present at national, regional and in-geo channel driven marketing activities.
What You Bring To The Team
- Strong cross functional leadership and excellent communications skills to drive consensus across groups both internally and within the Channel/Partner organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can clearly and effectively articulate Pure’s value and technical leadership.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, to prioritize effectively to think big picture, and to use good judgment in resolving difficult issues.
- Contribute significant portions and/or lead responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs.
- Channel Account Management experience with a proven track record of success
- Existing relationships with key partners in the region.
- Possess high EiQ and dealing with people in multi-culture environment.
- Passion, Commitment and drive for success working in a Motivated Team environment.
- 5-10 years minimum experience supporting the Sales / Channels of enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions to a combination of large enterprise accounts.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.