BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure Storage is proud to support a world-class employee experience, and people teams like Pure’s HR Operations & Shared Services Team are a core part of our global experience. We engage with our 4,000+ employee population across 37 countries in a regional structure, and our Team Leads and HR Operations Specialists partner with our employees, HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and other cross-functional teams to deliver best-in-class support and perspective. This person may be based in Mountain View, or Lehi, Utah.
- Through Pure's employee ticketing system - PERC, powered by ServiceNow - manage a daily caseload of inquiries across a broad spectrum of topics and inquiries (benefits, payroll, etc.).
- Day to day engagement across a wide spectrum of employee topics, from when new employees as they onboard to Pure to when employees exit the company and the reasons / needs behind it
- Takes high care of using / leverage confidential information and the parties associated with it.
- Works closely across non-HR cross functional teams and team members across IT, Facilities, Legal, Finance and, as needed, external partners on a broad range of topics (including Immigration, Mobility, etc.).
- As needed, work with newly onboard team members within their first 30-60 days
- Liaise with regional HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition team members on a range of topics that tie to enhancing the employee engagement and experience at Pure
- Interact with Pure's HR information system - Workday - to transact, track, and audit transactions from onboarding to exit via the PERC ticketing system, while leveraging professional communications with candidates and managers.
- You will own your own projects, and be actively involved with all parts of the business on a daily basis, working cross functionally with other teams to handle highly confidential information
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ year(s) experience in a HR position or equivalent (ex: hospitality, customer services, customer relations)
- Bachelor's degree and / or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Eye towards data, quality and process improvement
- Ability to work across time zones and comfort in a virtual work environment through Zoom meetings
- Comfort working with remote management, remote updates and weekly check in's with your manager and team
- Team player and demonstrates a positive, 'can do' attitude - willingness to roll up your sleeves and be excited to contributed in all parts of the Pure employee experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with a diverse group of individuals
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills to thrive in a fast paced, always changing environment
- Daily use and access to confidential information
- Ability to adapt quickly and prioritize with high sense of urgency
- Working experience in HR Operations, Workday (or other HR Information System), ServiceNow (or other enterprise ticketing system)
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.