BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
We are looking for an outstanding Marketing Programs Manager with demonstrable experience in driving integrated, multi-touch and account based marketing (ABM) programs across the EMEA region targeting large (Global) and Enterprise accounts.
Reporting to the Director, EMEA Marketing Programs you will be responsible for marketing to the target Global & Enterprise Accounts across the theatre; building relevant ABM plans alongside the designated Global Account Manager. You will work with the Head of EMEA Global Accounts and the regional marketing teams to leverage relevant expertise to effectively drive awareness and demand across this
target audience. The successful candidate will have a strong demand generation foundation and an inherent interest in all marketing technology with significant expertise in all aspects of the marketing mix.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING...
- Owns the Global Accounts marketing program
- Work with Product and Integrated marketing to translate product features and functionality into customer pain points and business benefits
- Be the theatre subject matter expert on ABM
- Build theatre wide programs and content for execution across EMEA
- Work with Marketing Operations to make data driven decisions for optimal execution plans
- Work with Digital Marketing to ensure that integrated programs are ‘Digital First’
- Work with the Sales Development Manager to ensure that the leads are followed up appropriately and make adjustments to programs as necessary
- Works with all the regional stakeholders to ensure effectiveness across all territories
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Results-driven with ability to determine and articulate program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting.
- Extensive hands on experience with content management, marketing automation and CRM systems (AEM, Marketo and SFDC preferred)
- Experience in developing and managing integrated marketing plans. Ability to think strategically and execute with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations and IT.
- BS or BA in a technical or business discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in integrated marketing in a technology business
- Experience of building and executing ABM and vertical marketing plans
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.