BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
In this position, you will be part of Business Insights team assisting with:
- Develop and optimize data architecture to support the data needs of our rapidly-growing business
- Provide insights on customer data ,company hierarchies, sales and telemetry data from different functions.
- Perform descriptive and inferential statistics
- Write complex and efficient queries to transform raw data sources into easily accessible models by coding across several languages such as Python, Snowflake and SQL
- Architect, build, and launch new data models that provide intuitive analytics to the team
- Develop Data Quality dashboards using Tableau
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater data quality maturity in our data systems
- Communication with internal team members and stakeholders in other time zones for the purpose of requirements clarification and progress reporting
- Hire, manage and lead a high performing team of business analysts
- Manage all aspects of BI projects such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Knowledge of statistical analysis (e.g., descriptive statistics and knowledge of statistical significance), quantitative research, and experience gathering and interpreting data.
- Demonstrated track record of dealing with very sensitive data, and exercising proven judgment and discretion
- Knowledge of data visualization principles.
- Experience in data visualization tools and Excel (complex formulas, pivots, macros, etc.)
- Experience communicating technical results to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated team leadership, partnership, influencing and communication experience
- 8+ years of business experience in people/human resources, serving in an analytics or strategic HR consulting role
- Experience in HR analytics using HR systems and tools such as Workday, Greenhouse, OneModel, Salesforce etc
- Experienced in survey design and analysis
- Experience with SQL, Tableau- Hypothesis Testing, Regression Models.
- Experience working across various levels of an organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.