BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
What You Will Be Doing
- Coordinate with NPI PM to transfer all the NPI activities and Knowhow to production to ensure smooth transition between the NPI and Mass Production
- Works closely with planning and Supply Chain team to ensure continuous and healthy materials pipeline from NPI build to mass production
- Establish process document and review and enhance existing process for continuous improvement
- Manages projects in the areas of process automation, Kazen improvement and system improvement
- Act as a system key user and coordinate with IT team to conduct UAT for new product/process launch
- Support Order Administration team to resolve any inventory issues that prevent orders to be fulfilled
- Key focal point for new SKUs creation and quarterly price update
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for internal and external review
- Maintain inventory accuracy by working across SCM team to ensure proper transactions are done on a timely manner
- Establish inventory target and coordinate with CM partners and Suppliers to control the inventory level
What You Bring to the Table
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain / Program Management
- Experience with Project Management and familiar with the detailed process of NPI transition to Mass Production
- Deep knowledge of Forecast planning and techniques, Supply planning, and MRP systems including Bills of Materials, component shortages, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders process.
- Expert and knowledge of production and manufacturing processes
- Hands-on experience with supply chain management software: ERP, NetSuite, Agile PLM, Kinaxis and other Planning tools, MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Access) advanced user.
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills and team building and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within all levels of the organization
- BA/BS Degree or its equivalent in relevant areas - Supply Chain Manufacturing, Operations, Business, Economics, Engineering, etc.
- Sense of ownership, critical thinker and problem-solving skills, team player
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.