BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
As the Senior Director, Web Experience, you will oversee and evolve our global website strategy, establishing www.purestorage.com as a critical growth engine for Pure Storage. You will advance our efforts to position our website experience as the nerve center for all demand activities. You will also collaborate across teams to build personalized digital journeys as well as surface relevant content and offers that will delight and enable our prospects and customers to discover at the right time in the buyer’s journey. To inform these strategies, you will leverage data insights, robust testing and personalization strategies, analytic tools, and automation to help drive demand while strengthening the Pure Storage brand.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, energetic and creative leader who has led global teams and has a strong background leveraging cutting-edge digital innovation as well as testing and deploying new tactics to optimize our web experience. You will lead web production, publishing, development, and UX design and research teams responsible for translating go-to-market initiatives into best-in-class B2B web experiences. You will also develop hypotheses, monitor data trends, and act on insights to improve the content, production, global localization and publishing workflow.
The successful candidate will bring excellent business acumen, expertise working in a fast-paced global B2B technology company, and demonstrated experience leading and scaling a global web program and team. You'll utilize exceptional people and communication capabilities to work in partnership and collaboratively with various groups and key stakeholders in product and sales. You will be a builder and leader of high-functioning teams.
What You Will Do
- Own the long-term web marketing strategy focused on supporting digital demand generation and integrated marketing programs to drive qualified traffic, engagement and conversion opportunities for customer acquisition while balancing data insights, technology, design and business needs.
- Leverage an 'outside in' approach, accessing B2B best practices, external trends and industry benchmarks that shape and continuously transform our web experience strategy.
- Oversee the development of a UX research strategy to understand how users are navigating, build journey maps, storyboards and continually improve user experiences with testing.
- Build a robust testing strategy and leverage quantitative and qualitative data to back up assumptions and devise comprehensive and integrated digital strategies.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure alignment and drive towards our company objectives and priorities to achieve and exceed assigned OKRs and goals.
- Lead web strategy, production, development, publishing and UX teams responsible for translating GTM initiatives into web stories, facilitating personalization, programming page content and CTAs, web and user testing, delivering new pages/experiences faster, and pursuing global growth.
- Extend localized experiences into new markets identified by the company's globalization strategy and minimize web translation and localization friction.
- Optimize processes and programs that enable the team to work more efficiently across teams and within the team in an agile manner to support the company's rapid growth.
- Partner with Analytics and Marketing Operations to report on OKRs (objectives and key results), track and manage performance, and make data-informed decisions related to ongoing optimizations.
- Work closely with senior leadership, product managers and key marketing functions across the organization to understand business objectives and translate those into impactful web experiences that deliver expected outcomes.
- Build, mentor, and inspire a team of passionate individuals to grow and optimize our web marketing experiences.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 12-15+ years of web experience in B2B, leading a global team, experience working in an agile development environment, and developing integrated marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree/MBA preferred.
- An established team leader who can manage direct reports and lead through influence.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth, global environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives.
- Passionate knowledge of marketing concepts, methods, and techniques.
- Expert attention to detail, objective problem-solving attitude, and a hunger to learn.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.