BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We are looking to hire a Dutch speaking Corporate Account Executive based in our Staines, Middlesex HQ. In this role you will be selling into a territory in an inside sales environment.
- Directly selling through an inside, direct marketing environment to deliver sales targets and consistently achieve quota
- Developing channel relationships that will bring the sales and technical resources to each Opportunity and lead to closed deals
- Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Pure Storage solution
- Managing pipeline with a keen focus on conversion success
- Accomplishing the workload required for a high-volume sales role
- Delivering an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners
- Building a business case and establish value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Pure Storage solution to meet the customers’ business objectives and justify the sale
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis
- Prospecting: a proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 2+ years direct B2B technology sales experience
- Fluent Dutch and English Language Skills
- Demonstrated experience exceeding/achieving KPIs and targeted business goals
- Success in generating revenue and working closely with a network of channel partners
- A desire to work the bookends of the sale – prospecting and closing with a demonstrated achievement in sales closing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Recognised achievement in building business relationships
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast paced team environment ie. positive and competitive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Passionate about hunting and closing new opportunities
- Demonstrated time management and communication skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Discover.org, G Suite and similar technologies
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Nice to have:
- Completion of business value selling (BVS) training or other relevant B2B sales training systems
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures
- Experience working in or understanding sales channel selling models
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.