BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
The team is responsible for delivering value to Pure's Enterprise Sales Force and Channel Partners across the world. Our charter includes Product Enablement from a Lead to Order space, GTM integration for mergers and acquisitions, and driving other strategic Go-To-Market projects.
This role provides a unique opportunity to work on strategic GTM projects supporting WW Sales Strategy and Operations (SSO). You will be responsible for bringing in a consultative approach to help drive key initiatives with our Bangalore based team, ensuring effective communication and alignment during tactical execution. You will work closely with the business owners, region teams and worldwide program teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Passionate about new ideas, solving problems, and delivering results
- Hyper-collaborative partner that can lead through influence by building strong relationships and personal credibility across the organization
- Provide strategic program oversight, governance, overall coordination, and stability for complex cross-functional work efforts
- Partner with senior management to drive alignment on strategic direction, often involving trade-offs, negotiations, and resourcing
- Strategic thinker that learns through discovery and isn’t afraid to fail fast, have their ideas challenged
- Adaptive and comfortable working in an iterative environment
- Creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to growth the business
- Analytical thinker that relies on data-driven insights and can storytell through data
- Organized and methodical with an ability to drive clarity and accountability around goals, success criteria, workstreams, and timelines for themselves and others
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance between competing priorities and be flexible and creative
- Ability to learn fast and develop creative approaches to project objectives
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving skills, good business and financial acumen
- Typically 10+ years of related experience
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.