BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Whether on-premises or in the cloud, companies everywhere rely on solutions from Pure Storage to empower collaboration, accelerate innovation and enhance customer experiences. IT departments have been limited by legacy storage technologies and their lack of agility – the ability to adapt, grow and modernize without having to re-buy infrastructure again and again. That’s the difference that Pure’s Evergreen Storage subscriptions have made for thousands of organizations, ending the cycle of storage refresh and re-buys.
We’re on an aggressive path to do even more – which is why we need you!
As the Portfolio Marketing lead for Pure’s Evergreen Storage and other subscriptions, you will be responsible for building awareness and pipeline for Pure’s products by focusing on our most important differentiator. This is a high energy role where you work closely with product, sales and marketing teams to build messages, strategy and content that tell the story of how Pure and Evergreen have changed the storage world.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own Pure’s overarching messaging for Evergreen Storage and other subscriptions and craft content to create meaningful connections with buyers and sellers alike.
- Serve as the voice of marketing for Evergreen, supporting customer executive briefings, sales calls, events, and webinars to promote and inform customers about our value.
- Define and execute awareness and pipeline-building efforts that leverage the full strength of Pure – and our partners! – to get the word out on our superior business value with Evergreen Storage.
- Work closely with senior executive leadership, product, customer experience, and solutions teams to define offerings and GTM strategies that align with customer needs and enable field sales and partners to differentiate Pure from other vendors.
- Collaborate with senior sales leadership, product, customer experience, field, partner and sales enablement teams to build enablement strategies and content that accelerates sales motions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10+ years of experience in solutions or product marketing for storage, networking or other enterprise IT infrastructure. Experience in as-a-Service and other subscription-based consumption of software or hardware is a definite plus.
- Strong understanding of concepts behind storage and IT buying cycles. Storage industry experience is helpful, but understanding the minds of IT buyers and influencers is a must.
- Top-notch communication skills, with a proven track record of delivering impactful written and presentation content. Must be able to build credibility presenting to many audiences, both internal and external.
- Attention to detail along with the ability to translate technical capabilities and financial concepts into business benefits
- High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Strong aptitude for messaging differentiation based on outcomes – not features – and 1+1 = 3 value
- A focus on business economics and the strategic impact of IT transformation
- Outstanding communicator including written, presentations, and analysis
- Collaborates with others to achieve results
- Executes with urgency, not afraid to dig into new problems or lend a hand to other projects
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.